top of page

Requests for Military Funeral Honors must be arranged through the appropriate branch of service, either by contacting the respective Military Honor Guard office or through a Funeral Director. Please note that proof of service (Form DD214) is required by all branches of the US Military in order to receive honors. 


Click here to get contact information for each Military Honor Guard office serving the New York Metropolitan area.

How do I request a DD214?


Below is a list of the information and a contact form for requesting the services of the 11th NY Regiment. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

  • Name & Phone# of the person making the request

  • Name, rank and branch of service of the deceased

  • Date, time and place of interment

  • Name & phone# of the attending funeral home

To make a request use the form below. Enter the information listed above in the comment area and click "Submit". 

Or email LTC Robert Burns at

Your message has been sent

bottom of page